About The Montana Reining Horse Association
The Montana Reining Horse Association (MRHA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting reining horse events, clinics and community.
MRHA was established in 1988 with the objective to organize shows and help reiners develop theirs skills and compete regionally and nationally.
- Promote the showing of reining horses in Montana
- Encourage the participation of riders at all levels of skills and experience at reining horse shows
- Foster cooperation an collegiality among all reiners within the state and the greater Northwest region
- Sponsor and promote reining horse shows at a variety of locations within the state
- Encourage sportsman-like conduct at all reining horse events in Montana